[Cob] On Top of Tires also outgassing.

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 20:25:11 CDT 2005

 OOps,,,,    Here is the sub-link
http://www.geopolymer.org/science_archaeology/pyramids_egypt/formula_invention_stone.html

There is also a movie that can be downloaded from this site... That shows a
low tech approach to how they did it..

There is a world of information on the Geopolymer site,,, I have been
looking at it on and off for over 5 years,,, and still have not gotten all
the way through it...

As with doing anything,, you can get as carried away as money will allow...
Or as Grandma used to say, " If wishes were horses, beggers would ride"...

I guess I am looking for a cheap horse too...   ô¿ô  bill