[Cob] New Member Introduction

Cary Hocker chocker at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:36:19 CDT 2008

Hi Dorothy, Your pictures look very interesting. I'm not sure I've seen a
cob house with an embedded timber frame before. I'm curious how common this
is?

Also, did you create your entire plinth of cement block and cover the
exterior with stone facing? I couldn't quite tell from the photos, but part
certainly appeared to be constructed of block.

Cary