Tell me everything. Dish.

M J Epko duckchow at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 29 09:03:01 CDT 1996

        3 cheers for Shannon! Thanks for settin' this list up...

        I'm guessing at the listmail address - using the sb list as a model,
I'm sending this to coblist at deatech.com rather than
owner-coblist at deatech.com (the return-path) or Majordomo at deatech.com
(indicated as the reply-to)... we'll see if this works...

        Are there any good books or manuals on this technique available? I
really do need to know *much* more about it. There's the Cob Web II, of
course, at http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage/, which is this list's host
site, and a pretty good article in the May / June '96 issue of Backwoods
Home Magazine. Beyond that, I'm clueless.

        So even though I sometimes get email from from people asking me to
tell them everything there is to know about strawbale construction (and I
frankly don't know all that much about *that* either, 'specially compared to
some folks) and I fully realize that there's literally no way to fill a
request like that, that's exactly what I'm asking for...

Happy to be here,

M J