Building permit

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Thu Jan 16 01:21:47 CST 1997

Well We got our building permit yesterday.
and using a backhoe putting in what will pass for a road.

The electric company folks came out and agreed put in the power lines
(buried cable now less)
I agreed to have and all electric house.

I'm not sure if I lied when I said that because I plan on having
alternative heat provided by electricity
(you know I get old, lazy etc)
 but I plan on using wood quite a bit since I have a large suppy on the property.
All the trees downed for the road will be used either for building or
fuel.
Later p
"If you don't have enouph madness in you, go and rehabilitate yourself" - Rumi