Nader Khalili

Kat Morrow firststraw at igc.apc.org
Fri Jan 3 18:41:02 CST 1997

>Well I'm grearing up to start building this spring, I took a big
>plung.
>I went ahead and sent off for Cal-earth's super adobe roll to attempt
>to build a doomed type structure.
>Anyone out there ever build with the adobe sandbag thing.
 Pat, there are few people that  could possibly give you some advice on
sandbag building, the first person I would suggested is Joe Kennedy at the
Black Range Lodge in NM, <blackrange at zianet.com>.  He is a great guy and
has a lot of experience with earth bags.  Tell him I sent you!

Are you planning a complete structure?  I have found that earth bags are
great as a foundation then build up your walls with strawbale or cob.
Kat