Website Update

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Mar 19 01:31:08 CST 1997

The 1997 schedule of workshops for Cob Cottage Company has now been
posted.  This years schedule includes workshops on Thatching and
building a complete cob cottage from start to finish.  Also of interest
to many of you, there will be two workshops in the Eastern U.S., as well
as one in Europe.

In addition to the Cob schedule, I have posted three fairly long articles
on the web site:  One on the Cob building code project; One discussing
Adobe and earth building codes (with a heavy seismic emphasis); and one
discussing the design of composting toilets.

I have also added web access to the archives of the Cob email discussion
group.

The web addresses are:

    http://www.deatech.com/natural.html
    http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage

Everything is accessible from the first address.

Since I have made numerous changes even to the old web pages, please let
me know if you experience any problems or find any errors.

Thanks,

Shannon Dealy
dealy at deatech.com