questions about cob!

Lonnie Leui ldleui at southern.edu
Wed Apr 16 12:19:16 CDT 1997

My name is Erinn Leui and I have tried the number 541-942-2005 and can't
seem to get anyone.  I had some questions that I really need answered
immediately because I am very interested in having a cob cottage built.
I want a cottage that looks like the pictures that are on your web page
from Devon, England.  About how much would it cost to have one built that
size.  I am thinking about 1800 sq.ft.
	I was so thrilled to find you on the internet but really need to
talk to you over the phone.  I left a message for you but is there a
better time when I can call you.  Please write back soon.
My e-mail is  ldleui at southern.edu

			Thank you very much!