Web site

Bob Bolles bbolles at cts.com
Tue Jun 24 10:28:41 CDT 1997

Hi Pat and Carol
Very interesting!
Couldn't bring up some of the photos - will try again later
Thanks much for the input!
I am on both the Cob and SB lists.
We are doing lots of SB here in Southern Cal (finally),
and both in Mexico - have used cob plasters quite a lot but just beginning
our first cob building.
Just to be on the safe side, we are going to include concrete posts and
beam - concrete floor on 2nd story - this will be the platform for 2 - 800
liter pilas (water tanks), so it has to be heavy duty!
As time passes, and we learn a bit more, I'll include more information
My best
"ReBar" Bob (it's a long story)

----------
> From: goshawk at gnat.net
> To: coblist at deatech.com
> Subject: My web site
> Date: Monday, June 23, 1997 10:02 PM
>
> Anouncement,
> Pat and Carroll now have a web page which is
> dedicated to the building of their superadobe house,
>
> The url is:
> http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk
>
> Check it out, it's cool!
> (Hey had to put a little hype into it)
>
> Well in all honesty it ain't real fancy but you can at least see some
> photos and follow along with our building progress.
> I'd rather build than spend too much time on the PC but I hope to
> improve it as I go along,
> Let me know what you think,
>
> Pat
> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
Arther C Clark

Sustainability International   Bob Bolles - Director
Promoting Sustainable Building Through Demonstration
Workshops - Seminars - Publishing
Please reply to (619) 486-6949 (619) 748-4680 Fax - Sustainable at juno.com
13446 Poway Rd. #236, Poway, CA 92064
Web site under construction

"...the earth belongs to each...generation during its course, fully and in
its own right, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid
during the course of its own existence."
	Thomas Jefferson, September 6, 1789