Cob Books anyone?

Ersson Family krishna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Aug 4 12:27:01 CDT 1997

i recall the multnomah county library has (often multiple copies of) many
of Kern's books. the cobber's companion probably isnt yet available in the
library. it pays to check out your local public library!

At 07:56 PM 8/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey,
>
>	Where can I get a copy of The Owner Built Home by  Ken Kerns or
>The Earth Builder's Encyclopedia by Tibbets.  Both of these books are
>repeatedly mentioned in the Cobber's Companion.  I went to Powell books
>here in Portland and they said both books weren't in print....... ?
>
>- Tim Dysinger

---- http://www.rdrop.com/users/krishna ----
experiments in low-impact urban living: rainwater harvesting, strawbale
construction, waterless toilets, compost heating, rooftop gardening