Cob Masonry Stoves

Will Firstbrook WCB of BC wfirstbr at msmail.wcb.bc.ca
Wed Aug 6 16:00:31 CDT 1997

Hi Robert,

Where can I find some information on the Contra Flow kits. I am also
interested in learning about all sorts of heating options. Ianto's
heated cob bench is made from old oil drums for the fire pit part from
what I hear. I would also be interested in the fire and bench design. He
mentioned that he likes sleeping there on cold days.

Regards,
Will