Cob info

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Mon Aug 25 19:06:36 CDT 1997

 but I am curious about how mundane things such as
> wiring and plumbing are handled.

For wiring, I'm using underground electrical wiring under the floor
then it goes up along the wall to meet the receptacle. The receptacle
in installed by placing small "gringo" block (aka blocks of 2X4 's or
2X6's) in the wall that I can nail to. the wiring on the wall is
plastered over (earth plaster with lime).
the Water is going to be run thru the walls at two points. I will
double pipe it by putting the actual water line inside another pipe
of a larger diameter as a safety measure.

.
Pat,
Mauk, GA
"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities,
 but in the expert's there are few."
                                    Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind