Cob do it yourself building codes

Benjamin Graham bgraham at findhorn.org
Tue Oct 14 07:43:27 CDT 1997

hello

  i am very interested in helping with getting cob building to an accepted
postion with building officials.
  I am an architectural student at the Rhode island School of Design.  Now im
in Scotland at the Findhorn Foundation working with people here on Natural
Building.  I have had a good amount of experience with cob and have worked
with Michael Smith, and i don't believe that his former house was approved by
officials.  I have worked on several cob structures and plan to continue this
trend.  Currently, Im working on developing cob as an accepted building
method and have several contacts.  It would be great to work with others
towards this goal.
Please contact me at bgraham at findhorn.org to discuss.

yours ben graham