Cob Re: cob community

Snothead69 at aol.com Snothead69 at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 21:22:07 CST 1997

Hey Michael,

It sounds like you've got some beautiful property.  I'm also into yoga,
meditation, eating vegetarian (mostly vegan) food and I'd like to live in
nature - away from pollution and stress.

At the moment, my girlfriend Michelle and I live in Chicago.  We don't have
any money to buy land with.  We do wish to join or start an Intentional
Community where the members of the community live in cob homes.  We both have
a lot to offer.

I'm also very much into music by the way and I've recently released a CD
(under the band name Snothead).

Have a great day and write back soon!

Michael Howard