Cob Re: cob community

Michael Blate michaelblate at webtv.net
Sun Nov 30 05:58:29 CST 1997

Hi, Michael!  Snothead explained.

We had originally planned on building a yoga community -- that's yoga,
the science of Vedanta (not just hatha yoga) -- where alternative
healing, etc., would be the guiding principles.  I like cob, domes,
yurts and the rest ...

However, our teacher said "no" to the community as planned; and I
understand the reasons.  But now we are trying to figure out our next
steps.  That being the case, ALL of our properties are for sale ...
whatever DOESN'T sell is where we'll live, as it now stands.  We've put
it all in God's Hands.

If our Florida place sells first, we may still do a small community of
friends on the land.  And, yes, it IS gorgeous -- the perfect site, for
many reasons.

There are many communities -- probably a thousand or more (and many are
vegetarian, etc.).  Best place to begin looking is in the Fellowship in
Community (FIC) site.  Don't have the e-ddress, but could probably find
it if you can't.  You might start by e-writing "Earthaven," an
eco-village in Black Mountain, NC (near Asheville):

        earthaven at circle.net

Good luck in your search and quest ... and be well!

Michael Blate

Heal Yourself and Your Loved Ones Using
Only the Touch of Your Finger -- It Works!
     G-Jo Acupressure ... www.g-jo.com