Cob RE: sustainability and straw

Julia and Patrick Bunn pjbunn at erols.com
Mon Dec 1 23:19:46 CST 1997

This is the first time I have ever posted to this list, which I have been
receiving for quite a while now.

S. William, you are mistaken in your belief that what is wrong with the
world is overpopulation.  Overpopulation is a theory that has long since
been debunked.  I suggest you check out the website for the Population
Research Institute, for some real information on the subject.

Many people believe that humans can bring about some sort of utopia by
controlling their circumstances.  It is interesting that many turn
immediately to the evil idea of eugenics as the first line of defense
against future misfortune.  The only way to bring about a better life on
earth is to be moral and responsible.  It is immoral to be hostile to human
fertility.  Fertility in the earth and in the body is a blessing to be
coveted.

--Julia Poffel Bunn