Cob RE: Beyond Cob...

Carol M. cllee at SWBell.net
Tue Dec 2 07:29:23 CST 1997

> >S. William, you are mistaken in your belief that what is wrong with the
> world is overpopulation.  Overpopulation is a theory that has long since
> been debunked.  <

Hi Julia,

When I have time later this week, I will look up the site for the Population
Research Institute and see what they have to say.  Maybe I will change my mind
after that, but I seriously doubt it.

Over population does make a big difference, and not for the better.  Any species
that breeds without check will find itself the target of Mama Nature sooner or
later.  A long history of that is found in our species and has been documented
time and again in wildlife.  The two most common tools for solving the problem
are starvation and disease.  And this is history, not theory.  It's not at all
pretty, but it is fact.