Cob Re: cordwood homes

M J Epko duckchow at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 1 22:30:15 CST 1997

Carol -

	Uh-oh... whether by accident or invention, your post went out to the list,
so I'm responding publicly as well.

	I suspect you'll get some thoughts from people about what is and isn't
appropriate. Smile!   :)   It'll do the list good to define itself a little
bit.

	Without wanting to sound like I'm being a weenie, I'd suggest asking
listowner Shannon (that's your cue, coblist Kahuna) about what is and isn't
appropriate. The response may be along the lines of "Shannon's Not At The
Wheel, The List Steers Itself." In which case you're within the bounds and
democracy will speak its mind.

	And for what it's worth, because the traffic's so light I've never really
detected a particular crowd of Regular Posters here except Pat Newberry (I
always look forward to hearing about what he's up to) and John S has been
as active as anybody. John's good people. I've been here since the start,
but I don't post much because I don't know very much. I'm definitely on the
learning curve.

	Speaking personally, I'm enjoying the debate. Whether or not it's
appropriate to the forum.

      M J Epko        duckchow at ix.netcom.com
      almost Wyoming, north of Nebraska, USA
               by way of New Mexico