Cob Web site update including Canelo's 1998 workshop schedule

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Dec 27 19:29:14 CST 1997

I have just completed assorted updates to my web site, the updates
include:

General:
    I have reorganized the layout, so some of your outside links into
    the site may be broken.  Base URL's for Cob Cottage and Canelo have
    NOT been changed, though some pages within their sites have been
    moved.  The base URL for all of my natural building/environmental
    web pages (which includes links to Cob Cottage and Canelo) has been
    changed to: http://www.deatech.com/natural - though the previous
    name (natural.html) will forward you to the new name.  Sorry for
    the inconvenience, but these changes will make it much easier to
    manage the site as I add new information.

The Canelo Project:
    Updated their schedule of workshops for 1998
    Added a couple new articles
    Added some new pictures

Cob Cottage Company:
    Added information on hosting a workshop and on becoming an apprentice
    Sorry, their schedule of workshops won't be out for a couple months

Please let me know if you find that I have broken anything.

Shannon Dealy
dealy at deatech.com