No subject

Steve Berlant balsol at rmi.net
Tue Jan 6 17:44:36 CST 1998

>Hi folks,
>
>I'm forwarding this request in the hopes that someone on the list can help.
>Please respond to Lenore directly. I have also sent her info on how to
>subscribe to this list.
>
>Thanks, Doug
>Environmental Building News
>
>>Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 13:42:26 -0500
>>From: lenore <lenore at spyral.net>
>>To: spider at ebuild.com
>>CC: lenore at spyral.net
>>Subject: cinva ram
>>
>>I am an ex Peace Corps volunteer (Nicaragua 91-93) who used a cinva ram
>>to help build schools while I was there. I find myself again working in
>>Nicaragua and am looking to purchase a cinva ram for a project we are
>>working on. Have you any idea where I may find a cinva ram or the plans
>>to build one? Thank You.
>>

>Hi Lenore:

I do not know if you are currently in the U.S but you could contact Packer
Press, P.O. Box 1773, Belen, New Mexico 87002.  They sell a cinva ram type
press called the M-97 packer press for $1,500 U.S.

International organizations also have info on or sell CINVA ram devices:

1.  Ecological Designs, Stand 697, Industria Rd., Box 780, Masvingo,
Zimbabwe (Tel: 2479 or 3503) They make the CINVA Ram.

2.  GTZ (The German Development Corporation) P.O. Box 15119, Hellet Street,
Masvingo, Zimbabwe?  Tel:  (139)3041 or 3457.

3.  ATORID (French relief organization) 93 Central Ave, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel:  733431.

I know that many companies make CINVA ram devices.  Try to find a quality
made machine since many brands fail soon after they are put into service.

I hope that this is of use to you.

Good luck.

Steve Berlant
The Natural Builder