Summer Cob Workshops

Chandler Benjamin ccb6789 at provide.net
Sun Jan 18 18:30:09 CST 1998

Hello There!

My name is Grace, and I don't know if you were planning to take these
courses in the United States, but I'd recommend contacting  Cob Cottage
Company as well as Groundworks & Becky Bee.  They both have informative
websites and give workshops.  I hope you find what you're looking for!

Have a nice day :)
Grace

----------
> From: Danny Gordon, ACS of Abu Dhabi <Danny-Gordon at acs.sch.ae>
> To: coblist at deatech.com
> Subject: Summer Cob Workshops
> Date: Sunday, January 18, 1998 5:09 PM
>

> What are the best resources for finding out about cob workshops for the
upcoming summer?  Does anyone know of dates and places where some are
already scheduled?

> My wife and I are graduates of a CCC basics class and looking to build
(pardon the pun) on those skills.  We're hoping to spend several weeks
helping others while contributing where we can and learning more as we go.