Summer Cob Workshops

Danny Gordon, ACS of Abu Dhabi Danny-Gordon at acs.sch.ae
Sun Jan 18 16:09:32 CST 1998

What are the best resources for finding out about cob workshops for the upcoming summer?  Does anyone know of dates and places where some are already scheduled?

My wife and I are graduates of a CCC basics class and looking to build (pardon the pun) on those skills.  We're hoping to spend several weeks helping others while contributing where we can and learning more as we go.

Any resources and contacts people have along these lines is of interest to us.
Thanks.

Danny Gordon

American Community School
PO Box 42114