Cob Meditation Centre

brad davis bradavis at direct.ca
Fri Jan 16 20:32:15 CST 1998

Hello Fellow Cobbers and Gardeners,

This summer construction of a meditation centre, will hopefully start, in
the Fraser Valley not far from Vancouver. The centre will be situated on
spectacular land of mountains, a waterfalls, rivers, many fruit and nut
tress and forest. There is a Lodge on the land with bed and breakfast.

Phase 1
It is hoped that at least a one week Cob, and a one week Permaculture
workshop, will be held this year. At the moment we are planning to build a
garden gazebo, massage studio, benches, and sauna situated in a forest garden.

Phase 2
There are many barn strutures on the site, and a building that was formerly
used as an airplane hanger. Much of the wood rotted and is now torn out. We
are thinking of Cobbing the structures together. The large building formerly
used as an airplane hanger could be used as a centre for Yoga.

If you have an interest in alternatives, especially Cob and
Permaculture/Forest Gardening your input is welcome. We need people who
would like to attend a workshop and someone with enough experience too give
a workshop.

Never did eye see the sun unless it had first become sunlike, and never can
the Soul have vision of the First Beauty unless itself be beautiful.

Plotinus - The Enneads.

Please respond to Bradavis at direct.ca