Cob cobbing in S. Africa

Doug Patterson doug at ebuild.com
Fri Jan 9 08:49:31 CST 1998

Jan Sturmann has been building a cob house at Sirius in Amherst, MA this
past summer and has now returned to S. Africa or Seattle, I can't remember
which he was going to the longest. You can contact him through the Cob
Cottage Company or you could try the Sirius community in Amherst. He and
his partner will be back at Sirius summer '98 to finish the structure they
started.

Doug Patterson
EBN