Cob Watson wick??

Bill Christensen bchris at txinfinet.com
Mon Feb 2 22:37:09 CST 1998

robtb at efn.org replies:
> A Watson Wick is also refered to as a Pumice Wick.  You should find
>something at Black Range Lodge's web site:
>www.zianet.com/blackrange

There isn't anything on BlackRange on the Watson Wick yet... We still need to
scan some material.  And as far as I know, Tom Watson isn't connected yet -
he's interested, but doesn't think he'll get around to checking email and
stuff like that much.  Didn't have a computer last time I saw him.

Someone prepared a one-page description of the Wick system at the Rico CO
workshop in June 96, and I just came across a copy of that in my files the
other day.  We're going to scan that, and probably add a bit more expanatory
text.

If it doesn't get done relatively soon, we could always photocopy it and send
it to you.  Shoot your address to jeanine at greenbuilder.com if you're
interested... maybe it'll motivate her to scan it so she doesn't have to mail
it out to a bunch of people!  ;-)

BC

--

Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com
Sustainable Building Sourcebook at http://www.greenbuilder.com/sourcebook/
Sustainable Sources: Internet Services with an Environmental Perspective
           Telnet://fc.greenbuilder.com:3000
             WWW  http://www.greenbuilder.com