Cob Watson wick??

Black Range blackrange at zianet.com
Sat Feb 21 00:52:10 CST 1998

Hey all -

>Watson Wick ... You should find something at Black Range Lodge's
>web site: www.zianet.com/blackrange

>There isn't anything on BlackRange on the Watson Wick yet... Shoot
>your address to jeanine at greenbuilder.com if you're interested...
>maybe it'll motivate her to scan it so she doesn't have to mail it
>out to a bunch of people!  ;-)

	Crack that whip, Bill! Unless you value your happiness, I guess. Geez, I
know Jeanine, I should've known better than to even suggest such a thing.  :)

	Yes, "should be" was the operative phrase, alas. Soon, soon, I'm sure! In
the meantime, a quick search of CREST's SB list's archive will turn up a
couple descriptive posts from Ann Edminster. ( www.crest.org , then
navigate to Discussion Groups, then Strawbale, jump on the dedicated search
engine with "watson wick".)

MJ Epko masquerading as a Black Ranger, looking for the missing website
pages...
duckchow at ix.netcom.com