Lost Coblist Messages?

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri Feb 20 02:53:55 CST 1998

On Wednesday Night at about 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), the hard
drive on my internet firewall died.  Because of this failure, if you sent
any messages to the Coblist (or to me for that matter) between 5 PM and
midnight on Wednesday February 18 there is a good chance that your message
has been lost and if you have a copy of it, you may wish to resend the
message.  Because of this failure, you may also receive duplicates of
several of the most recent messages to the list since I have no way of
telling who had received the messages that were still in the mail queues
during the last back-up 4 hours before the crash.  Messages sent outside
of the above time frame should not have had any problems, but if you think
a message you sent has been lost, go ahead and resend your message.

Shannon Dealy
dealy at deatech.com