Cob

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Wed Mar 4 13:54:31 CST 1998

I can't speak yet, for keeping warm in winter but with just a vault
in the hot Georgia summers, my dogs would pick the earthen vault as
the number one place to hang out.
You could feel the difference.
Pat
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk

> I am a complete novice to the discussion on cob, but
I would like to hear from people who are living in cob homes on the
issue of being cold. Is it true? How does cob react in the summer for
keeping >
> Stew Wilson

    "I see nobody on the road," said Alice.
    "I only wish I had such eyes," the King
    remarked in a fretful tone. "To be able to
    see Nobody! And at that distance too! Why,
    it's as much as I can do to see real people,
    by this light!"
                     - Lewis Carroll,
                       Through the Looking-Glass