Cob

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Mon Mar 2 22:01:57 CST 1998

It also has mass, which helps hold heat. Might be a bit of work
getting a cob wall warm, but once it's warm it'll hold the heat for a
while. Of course us folks in middle Geogia like it for it's
cooling in the summer. Keep sunlight off it and it really cools down
a structure.

Pat.
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk

> I have heard that cob only has an R value (insualation) of .25 per inch
> of cob.
> Is this true-The heat would be sucked right out -"Stone cold"
> -Shon

Those who seek offense will find it in the most innocent of places.
Those who seek beauty, and humor, will find them in the most offensive.