Cob street/road pavement

Michael Blate michaelblate at webtv.net
Wed Mar 11 06:29:51 CST 1998

Hello!  In regard to your question about streets: There is a material I
have heard about -- from a salesman for Stuckey Greenhouses, I believe
-- which, when sprayed directly onto (tamped?) earth, solidifies it and
makes it into "paving."

It's an intriguing idea -- not only for roads, but also for cob walls,
no? -- but, maddeningly, I don't know more about it than that.  The guy
had promised to get back to me, but never has.  Maybe somebody on the
list has heard of it.  Be well!
Michael Blate

Heal Yourself and Your Loved Ones Using
Only the Touch of Your Finger -- It Works!
     G-Jo Acupressure ... www.g-jo.com