Cob street/road pavement

Bob Bolles bbolles at cts.com
Wed Mar 11 08:44:37 CST 1998

Probably sillium (sp - don't have time to look it up ;-)
It is used in Metamusal
and "Hydro-spray" for erosion controle

There has been some success when used for earthen floors
There was a DIYS  TV show that I heard about where they sprayed it on
compacted soil for driveways/walkways etc

interesting stuff - a bit "pricy"

Regards
Bob