Location of the "new Cob House in Northern California"

Susan Purcell spurcell at cisco.com
Mon Mar 16 12:02:31 CST 1998

In their recent email, Linda and Ianto mentioned that
Janine has accepted a job "building a new Cob House in Northern California."
I live in N Cal and would like to know where this house is going to be built.

Perhaps I and a couple friends could be of some help to the builders,
if they are interested.  In any event, just knowing about a nearby project
is heartening.

Thanks for any information you can give me about this project.

Susan