Cob Re.cob fireplace

Chandler Benjamin ccb6789 at provide.net
Wed May 13 17:40:06 CDT 1998

>But the point is valid.  Any alternatives coming to mind?
>
>Rog.

Here's an alternative I was thinking of for a foundation, I haven't even
come close to trying this, so I'd like some opinion on how it might
work....What about recycled concrete slabs?  Often when buildings are torn
down there are slabs of concrete discarded; I've frequently seen retaining
walls and small bridges made with these "scraps" of concrete.  Couldn't you
also make a "stone" foundation with this material given that the slabs were
wide enough on average?

Grace