New Books and Cob Codes

Steve Berlant steve at naturalbuilder.com
Sun May 24 18:50:00 CDT 1998

Hello everyone:

I thought that many of you would be interested in the 3 books that I have
just completed [after years of research] on natural building .  This series
is a compendium that has compiled many sources of information and digested
them into easy to read, heavily footnoted guidebooks to give credibility to
building naturally.

There's a Cob book, an "Adobe" book and a Natural Plasters book.  I have an
order form, sample pages and the full table of contents for each book
available at my web site:  www.naturalbuilder.com.  [Go to the "Store"
page.]  The series is only available through my web site.

*****Additionally****  Someone asked about cob codes in Arizona.  Contrary
to popular belief, there are codes for cob.  My research has uncovered
building codes used by 3 jurisdictions in Arizona that specifically allow
for cob construction!  [My web site has the complete text of the codes and
my cob book [Vol.2] discusses codes in detail.]

Thanks for your time!

Steve Berlant

www.naturalbuilder.com