Cob Building cob in Arizona

Tephra Adularia tephra at global.thinc.net
Sat May 23 19:52:31 CDT 1998

Hi!

My SO and I have been digging into building with earth in Arizona and
trying to find what information we can while he is in Illinois and
I'm in Michigan.  At the moment all we're doing in information
gathering and planning, sort of working on the 'dream house' a couple
years before we can actually start physically working on it.

Has any here built with cob in Arizona?  Does anyone know if it's in
the building codes there?  Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

--

Lynn A. Davis