Cob Reference Help Needed

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri May 22 16:23:00 CDT 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Mary S. Miller wrote:

[SNIP]
> browsers has managed to demolish my email lists.   Would someone please
> let me know the site for archives from here? Specifically where the
> basic instructions are for making and using cob?
[SNIP]

The coblist archives as well as instructions for joining or removing
yourself from the list and the list posting policies are all available at:

     http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

I don't remember exactly what the archives have on how to make cob, but it
is most likely in the August through December 1996 archives.  If you want
more comprehensive information than you find in the archives, you could
order "The Cobber's Companion" from Cob Cottage Company (there's an order
form on their web site):

    http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage/

Becky Bee also has a cob book out which I haven't looked at, but I have
heard good things about it and I saw a copy of it at Real Goods in
Eugene, Oregon.  She also has a web site for her company (I believe it is
called "Groundworks"), I don't have the URL handy, but it should be easy
to find using Yahoo or a similar search engine.

Shannon C. Dealy
dealy at deatech.com