Cob Reference Help Needed

Mary S. Miller a0007086 at airmail.net
Fri May 22 14:44:05 CDT 1998

Greetings everyone.  After lurking for over a year, I had an impressive amount of information from this group. But....a clash of titan web browsers has managed to demolish my email lists.   Would someone please let me know the site for archives from here? Specifically where the basic instructions are for making and using cob?

Time and circumstances have made it possible to experiment with cob and I'd like to do it the right way. Mainly so my husband won't continue to think I'm an idiot for wanting an earth house instead of a "regular" house.

Thanks ahead of time and thank you again for this great list of information.

Mary Sue