Cob Re: book order

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Sun Jun 7 19:28:16 CDT 1998

Just letting you know I got the book order.

We had a some high winds and rain storm like activity on Friday. I
had some straw that got a little wet, so this weekend I put a
temporary roof over part of the house to store the straw. I think the
next photos will be really good.

I'm going to work a bit more  on the booklet tonight, I'm going to
call it a rough draft, but I'll forward what ever I've
completed to you on Wednesday. (good, bad or indifferent)

My favorite (so far) of booklets I got from you is the solar cooking
one.

Talk with you Latter
Pat