Cob Codes

John Schinnerer JohnS at STLabs.com
Tue Jun 9 16:44:43 CDT 1998

Aloha,

	In reading these codes, I find that they consist primarily of
descriptions of a multitude of ASTM, UBC, etc. materials specifications and
standards that need years and $$$ for formal testing procedures to "prove"
that one's materials "meet code."  Either that or a friendly building
official is needed to let such formally stated requirements pass and look
the other way...

	John Schinnerer