Cob Slideshow

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Fri Dec 4 00:44:16 CST 1998

>Thanks for the excellent slide show. I really enjoyed it. Perhaps the
>Vancouver School District will be open enough that you can give them a
>presentation in the future.

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your kind words of a few months back.

I'll be passing through Vancouver again.  I'll be doing my slideshow on
Friday, Feb 26.  Ian Marcuse is setting it up (604-253-6281)  If you'd like
to set up something with the school district for that day, it's
conceeeeeeeeeivable that I could do it twice in one day - or perhaps
Thursday.

Lemme know,

Robert Bolman

I have a web site now at   www.efn.org/~robtb/