Cob Wattle & daub

Will Firstbrook WCB of BC wfirstbr at wcb.bc.ca
Fri Jun 12 12:58:03 CDT 1998

Hi Charmaine & Jack,

I would think that one could use a stickier (more clay content) cob mix
that is wetter and have finely cut straw,
so it can be massaged into the woven wattle.Then using standard cob mix
for the rest of the wall. Possibly wetting the wattle with a sticky clay
slurry just prior to massaging the cob in.

Regards,
Will