Cob Carpet where no carpet's been before

suetoddchelceylindsayolivia zimbabwe at ns.gemlink.com
Tue Jun 30 01:25:15 CDT 1998

TANSTAAFL......

Michael,  the precautions you suggest and the questions you raise are certainly worth investigating.

I take issue, however, with your TANSTAAFL philosophy, in a country (actually world) where waste is arrogant in its abundance.

If there are no FREE lunches, there are certainly greatly reduced fares if one looks and is creative.  Creative recycling should be encourged and explored....  While there are certainly tradeoffs, with caution and prudence, one of those tradeoffs could be your mortgage.  It is in that spirit that I read your post.....

regards,

todd