Cob earthen floors

Ashley Gilbert mediarights at Bledsoe.Net
Fri Jul 3 14:35:43 CDT 1998

hi there - the crew from Moonshadow in Tennessee here - we have
officially joined the list and want to let y'all know that there's still
room in our workshop July 10-19...

also.  we are interested in laying an earthen tile floor in the small
structure we are building during our workshop.  anyone with information
regarding rations of ingredients and specific techniques for making the
tiles, laying them and finishing them, please let us know.

I imagine that there might be some info in the archives, but I didn't
understand how to access them (I don't have easy web access - just
email).

Anthony is leaving messages on a bunch of y'all answering machines right
now... if you'd rather send email, that's fine.  thanks!!!  for the
earth, ashley