Lasqueti Cob WS changes

Elke Cole elkec at mail.island.net
Fri Jul 17 14:46:58 CDT 1998

Hello cobbers

There has been some change on the organisational part of the Lasqueti Island
Workshop July 31 - Aug 6:
Registrations are now being taken by me, Elke, here on Vancouver Island.
You can call me at (250) 338-4660 or e-mail. Registration fee is sliding
scale from $550,- to 450,- can., incl. lunch . Camping extra.
I'm really excited about the project and hope to share that with those of
you who can come. If you have something to barter- let's talk about it.
Katie at the Cob Cottage will also direct inquiries to me now. Thanks
Robert, for posting the Workshop.

 Elke Cole