Cob Re:Mike McCains book on FC available

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Jul 21 18:40:46 CDT 1998

 Hello to all, what with the interest in FC and all the mucking about in
garages and workshops tearing wee lawnmowers apart for their body parts I
thought I'd call Mile McCain and see if I could  discuss making his book
available in my catalog/website.

answer is yes..and anyone interested getting the 40+ pages , heavily photo
laden diatribe on FC can have it for $25. + 2.50  postage from me ( info
below in signature) copies will arrive to me shortly via Colorado

I also recommend getting the Earth Quarterly  issue #1 with lots more
photos and interviews, photos of FC houses, etc. in it., it's $3.00 I
believe, or get a subscrip for $10.    email EQ at earth at zianet.com

For those who asked earlier in the year, I now am able to accept Visa
Mastercard for books.

( for all you on all three lists, sorry for the repeat..skip opening the
other email messages)

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build it themselves'
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/elkriver.html
Now offering Master Card/Visa purchasing.