Cob Re: CINVA RAM NOT Available-YET (cross-posted)

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Jul 27 18:46:26 CDT 1998

OK folks, I Called the Ohio Company, and  they tell me they haven't
imported them for 20 years..so much for accurate info in SOME books !!

However they did point me to a source for the Cinva Ram in the US and more
info is forthcoming...this is a manual machine, and it is laborious work,
but apparently the bricks really hold up better 'n adobe ( so I,m told)

will post new info once I have it.

this message crossposted, choose one and dump the others

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build it themselves'
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/elkriver.html
Seriously checking data from 'sources'!