Cob Re: CINVA RAM PRESS-Available in US!

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Jul 24 19:28:29 CDT 1998

>Did you ever find anyone in the states that has the ram press or the
>plans to
>build one. If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it.
>thank
>you in advance

**************

OK folks, someone may sink my feet in fibrous cement and roast me in a
solar wall oven, but  I have found a source in the USA for the CINVA RAM

Today is Friday and I did not get a chance to locate the phone number but
you all can manage that..here goes ( this is from a book by Mike McClintock
called Alternative Housing)

The US dist. of the ram is Schrader Bellows CO. PO Box 631 Akron OHIO, 44309
( attn K. Easterling)  seems the cost is $400.00 they sell 150 + a year..DO
NOT advertise the product  and only want to deal with serious buyers, they
will provide excellentt info to such persons.   the ship weight is 155 lbs.

I am seriously interested in getting one of these myself, so ..please..form
a line :>

A nice compacted earth brick seems like a darn good solution to me! ( maybe
with a pretty papercrete/fibrous cement finish coat?)

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build it themselves'
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/elkriver.html
Now offering Master Card/Visa purchasing.