Cob a cob code mission for all cobbers day

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 23:21:52 CDT 1998

To Jeffrey Kirsch
Jeffery
please read my article re A COB CODE PROPOSAL
you can find it at  http://www.deatech.com/

-I wrote this three years ago to start me & hopefully others in motion towards
this valuable goal of bringing cob into the building code
-in answer to your question - this IS what need to be done
-once a realistic code that is true to the realities of cob is written &
brought into acceptance the dam is going to burst
-all it needs now is the energy to bring it to fruition
-as a part of progressing on the project I did a budget/schedule study

-this is a major project

-it will need at least $500,000 & two years to accomplish - but it can be done
-all it will take is the will to do it
-I am willing & want to but it needs the support of others

-adequate funding is the next step
-if you or someone you know is a funding maven then
PLEASE CONTACT ME
-this needs to move on & I cannot do it alone

thanks for your response to this my version of the "all cobbers mission"

cob on
john fordice
otherfish at aol.com