Cob a cob code mission for all cobbers day

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 11:02:23 CDT 1998

howard
re: cod buildings failing in earthquakes
-none YET that i know of
thats just the point
lets deal with this very real issue NOW - before that happens -
-cob in the earthquake areas of N. America is younger than the last
significant earthquake
will it in fact happen ? - again this is just the point - we cobbers do not
really know the limits of this wonderful material
I feel that we as uses of the mud have a RESPONSIBILLITY  to know this.
to do less - while personally fulfilling - is ignoring a very real issue

cob on

john fordice
THE COB CODE PROJECT
otherfish at aol.com