Cob Alternative Building Methods Chat Host

Phil Butler butlerpm at n-gate.com
Thu Aug 20 20:09:50 CDT 1998

To all on the coblist,

My apologies for this not being profound but other than my interest in
alternative building methods and knowing what a cinva ram is and what cob is
composed of I am not qualified along these lines.

I am however looking for someone who is. (Jeffrey and Otherfish take note!)
I am the Real Estate guide for Mining Co. and am looking for someone(s) to
host a weekly live session on Alternative Building on the Mining Co. I have
this currently slotted for a Thursday evening time frame.

There is no cost -- no pay either :-( -- but I am looking for others who
would enjoy such a weekly discussion. Obviously not everyone will want to
attend nor be able to but for those that do it will open up more avenues of
discussion.

Since this chat is currently wide open it can predominantly be devoted to
cob construction if that is desired. It would also be interesting to
continue discussion on the development of a community of cob homes. And its
feasibility.

Plus since I am possibly a little more main stream it may open some less
knowledgeable peoples' eyes to the advantages of alternative building
methods.

If interested visit my site at http://realestate.miningco.com.

If really interested or want to host the chat room (I'm looking for an
initial one month commitment) please email me at
realestate.guide at miningco.com or tar and feather me on the coblist if this
is too commmercial. :-P

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Phil Butler
Mining Co. Real Estate Guide