Cob RE: cob codes

M J Epko duckchow at mail2.greenbuilder.com
Tue Sep 22 18:13:22 CDT 1998

Hey, Rebar!

At 01:46 PM 9/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>See yea in Angles Camp

	I'll be there - but only through Saturday... will you take notes for me on
Sunday's member's-projects presentation? I would've really liked to be able
to take that in, but I have a prior engagement that I wouldn't miss for the
world. (Well, it was somebody else's prior engagement, and now their
wedding. You-know-who.)

>Thanks for all the info

	Just being a parrot, as usual - but thanks, good sir. Someday I'll have an
original thought, and it will probably be about kohlrabi or office supplies
or something.

>Just met Tony at Bill and Athena's Sunday
>Short but enjoyable visit

	Tony's a good guy, eh? Smart bugger. I wanted to get down there really
bad, but couldn't - the timing of it with my impending jaunt (leaving
tomorrow) coinciding with the TLS schedule (final production begins the
instant I return) didn't allow it. Sigh. What was the number for that
cloning clinic? (Just what everybody wants - another couple of me running
around... grin...)

>Take it easy Driving !

	I own that road, mister! Outta the way! A few more strokes on my
carbon-debit card, alas. If I was a Chia Pet, I'd be a model
carbon-citizen. Hmm, maybe that was the original thought I've been waiting
for. What a disappointment.

   Freewheeling autonomous speculation - Think!
      Personality #7 represents only itself.
    M J Epko - duckchow at mail2.greenbuilder.com
               Kingston, New Mexico
  Men regard it as their right to return evil for
  evil - and, if they cannot, feel they have lost
  their liberty.
                 - Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics